Move over, casserole! Green beans shine as the star of the dish here. Crispy parmesan adds a nice texture to the dish, but can always be substituted for nutritional yeast to keep this all-vegan.
Time: 20 minutes
- ½ lb green beans, trimmed
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 5 grinds black pepper
- 2 dashes paprika
- 1 dash red chili flake (optional)
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Toss all ingredients together and transfer to parchment-lined tray.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until cooked al-dente.
- Broil 1 minute until parmesan is well browned and crispy.