It’s like a DIY shrimp salad! We love how fun these make crisp, fresh vegetables. Plus, the curried shrimp is packed with flavor and super simple to make. If you want some extra ooomph, try grilling the lettuce for a nice char!
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil
- ½ red onion
- 2 red bell pepper
- 1 recipe Pickled Cucumbers
- 10 leaves romaine hearts
- 10 grape tomatoes, sliced
- In medium sauté pan, heat grapeseed oil on high until slick and shiny. Add onion and carrots with dash of salt. Sauté 4-5 minutes until onions are translucent. Set aside.
- Toss cucumber with salt and let sit 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and spin dry. Toss with apple cider vinegar and let sit 15 minutes.
- Heat grill pan until smoking. Add shrimp, salt and all spices. Grill on one side until shrimp has turned red and is cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- Place onions and carrots on lettuce. Add grape tomatoes, shrimp and top with cucumbers.