Using a freezer to make easy sweet treats is one of our favorite summertime hobbies! You can whip up these tasty balls within minutes and enjoy them – guilt free and sweat free – within the hour!
Time: 5 minutes (active) 45 minutes (inactive)
Yield: 8-10 balls
- ½ cup chunky unsalted peanut butter
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced
- 1 tsp flax seed
- 1 tsp chia seed
- 2 tsp cacao nibs
- 1 dash salt
- Melt peanut butter in microwave for 1 minute until very pliable.
- Add banana, flax seed, chia seed, cacao nibs and salt to peanut butter.
- Mix together thoroughly until all ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Using a small scoop, divvy into evenly sized balls / dollops and freeze on parchment lined sheet tray for at least 45min.
- Let thaw 5 minutes before serving.