If you’re craving a salty and spicy snack, look no further! These pistachios are a fun fusion of flavors and easy to pop-em at all hours. The egg whites help coat the outsides of the nuts and make them extra crispy!
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 dash cumin
- 2 dash curry powder
- 1 dash Old Bay seasoning
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 dash ground white pepper
- ¼ lemon, juiced
- 1 cup raw pistachios
- Preheat oven to 400F. Whisk egg whites until white and frothy.
- Toss with pistachios to coat evenly.
- Add all other ingredients and stir to combine evenly.
- Bake on parchment lined sheet tray for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and harden 10 minutes before serving.